Friday, November 8, 2013

Local jobs

I received this email and it looks like a local company is hiring for those interested.

Hi my name is Jamie Pollard and I am the Employee Relations Coordinator for Volt Workforce Solutions.  I was reaching out to you because I came across your blog as I was looking for local job fairs so that we could get the word out that we are looking for individuals to come work for us at Schneider Electric on 330 Weakley Blvd.   I was wondering if it was possible for you to write up something on your blog to give our local community this opportunity to come work for us.  If so, please contact me or Amanda via e-mail or call 615-459-8446.  Thank you so much for your time.

Thank you,

Jamie Pollard
Employee Relations Coordinator
Schneider Electric was in the news last year due to their large solar power system they had installed. Go give them a try.

No comments: