Saturday, May 6, 2017

Website news

Well it is pretty much official on my end. Unless disaster strikes, I will be moving to Murfreesboro in Mid-July. At that point, unless I can find someone to take over here, I will be shutting down and turning off the lights as I leave.

If there is someone that wishes to take up the site, I will repurchase a year for the internet page ThisisSmyrnatn.com (all this page does is redirect to the blogspot site) and transfer the ownership and free hosting over to you, I will assign you admin control of Thisissmyrnatn.blogspot.com and the two facebook pages connected with the site. I will also help you find the resources and such for information to share here.

It has been fun and I hope I have helped you connect to the many services and events that occur in Smyrna.

No comments: