Friday, July 22, 2005

Apartment Review :: Meadow Wood Apartments

Meadow Wood Apartments, located at 600 Nissan Drive in Smyrna, TN is one of the best communities that I have had personal experience with. I'll be honest, this is the apartment complex in which I live. I moved here at the end of April of 2005. Much to my suprise, the operators of this complex puts out a monthly calendar/newsletter in which they list all kinds of activities and information. Meadow Wood Apartments is a great place for kids. Nearly every Friday there is a kids activity in the office and on Tuesday's they have children's bible study. This week they are having vacation bible school in the playground pavillion and in August they are having a parent chapperoned sleepover (separate nights for boys and girls).

I am amazed at how well everyone seems to get along here. I've not had any bad experiences with any of my fellow apartment dwellers since my occupation. There are three bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartments. They are pet friendly with a non-refundable deposit. Three bedrooms go for under $800/month. My apartment is an upstairs apartment and it is $719/month.

Meadow Wood Apartments is part of the Flournoy Properties family and according to their website, they are an "affordable community built within the Tax Credit Affordable Housing Program."

The staff is friendly and prompt to respond to maintenance requests.

For more information, contact Meadow Wood Apartments at 615-459-8788. Meadow Wood Apartments maintains convenient office hours and is open M-F from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Saturday from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM and Sunday from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.

I am looking for people who are interested in writing articles for this blog. If you have the desire to write and can write on topics of interest to those who live in the town of Smyrna, TN and you, yourself live here, please contact me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ;

1 comment:

View From The Lake said...

Thanks for the comments. It has been my experience with apartment complexes in the area, or at least trying to find an apartment, that there was no shortage in people trying to find one here. Sometimes the waiting list was about a year or two, if you can believe it. I did find a nice apartment complex to live in while looking and they did not have pet friendly apartments. There were only three apartment complexes that had vacancies at the time I was looking and one was not and the other two were. I chose this place based on the school zone. It also ended up being less expensive than the other choice.

As far as running ads... This blog is still developing a readership and I imagine that over time, the exposure that one might gain from running an ad here might make it an attractive proposition but currently, I think not.