Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another report from Fat Mo's

Despite my stomach churning for three plus hours watching UT play Alabama, I was still pretty hungry after the game. I decided I'd give Fat Mo's a try and see what happened.

This time I was successful and got food.

The food was excellent. The burgers were up to the usual standards set by the Murfeesboro store. I got seasoned fries which were crisp, hot and delicious. In all areas, the food was excellent.

The service was acceptable. I think they're a bit overwhelmed by the business. I don't honestly think Fat Mo's is set up to handle the unrelenting rush that has come upon in the first few days it is open. I asked for cheese on my burger and it was not on the burger (a pretty serious offense in my eyes). In Fat Mo's defense, I do not believe I was charged for the cheese ....it was probably a misunderstanding.

Observing Fat Mo's I think the way to go right now is call ahead, to go ordering. I think the drive in is not going to help things as it's a window only....pull up, place your order and then wait while a huge line ensues. But I did take a menu home and can call ahead in future.

So, summing it all up. I'd give the food an A while I'd give the service a C. Overall, a solid B for the whole experience.

No comments: