Sunday, October 16, 2005

Smyrna, TN Blogger and Podcaster's Group - Meeting Date and Time

Saturday, October 22nd will be the first Smyrna, TN Blogger's and Podcaster's Group Meeting. This first meeting will be short and informal (perhaps 30-45 minutes). I'm imagining this to be more of a social activity at this point, advancing into more of a social/educational activity. For now, I think it will be nice for everyone to introduce themselves and get to know each other.

I'm not a leader by any stretch and will probably not be that great of an organizer but I will try.

So, I'm proposing Saturday, October 22nd, say 2:00 PM at Hilltop Rosenwald Park. There is a playground, so bring your kids, and plenty of pavillions and picnic tables so I don't think we will need to reserve any special space. I will bring a balloon so you can pick me out of the crowd.

Feel free to bring your spouse, or a date. Some folks might not be able to get out of the house otherwise. Once they come to a meeting the plan will be to bore them to death!

Please let me know your plans to attend. I'm open to suggestion, if this does not work for you, let's discuss. I look forward to meeting each of you and forming new friendships along the way.

Tags: ; ; ,

No comments: