Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Smyrna, TN Blogger's and Podcaster's Group - First Meeting

Hello all. I do believe we've got enough interested folks to go ahead and begin discussion on a meeting date and venue for our very first Smyrna, TN Blogger's and Podcaster's Discussion Group. I envision this as an informal gathering. Perhaps over coffee or dinner or lunch, once per month. As for me, Saturday afternoons or evenings would be best. Please let me know your availability and preferences.

I want to be sure to be as flexible as possible with regards to people's family/schedule/and economic situations. If it makes more sense for us to gather at a park in a pavillion on a Saturday to let kids play whilst we talk among ourselves, then we should consider this as an option. Perhaps we could do a picnic?

Tags: ; ; ,

No comments: