Saturday, December 17, 2005

Live Blogging from Espresso Joe's

We are live blogging from Espresso Joe's. Aunt B. is talking about a camoflauge yarn that you can buy to John from Salems Lots. I feel totally out of place due to the fact that they are so much more hilarious than I. All I can talk about is Monkey Butt Powder.

If you missed the meeting, you are really missing something great. We are so sad that Kleinheider did not join us. We wanted to find his home address and just show up there.

Dewayne from Chip Talks is here and Amy from Bad Bad Ivy has also graced our presence.

Conversation has now turned to crocheting.

Thanks to Espresso Joe's for the hospitality. Thanks to Schnurbusch over at My Space for his tremendous service.

I'll be posting on our next meeting soon.

No comments: