Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Enjoyed a blogger moment.

Blogging has allowed me to get to know people that I likely would not ever have known. To make friends that have enlightened me on many subjects. It also has given me a few pleasant surprises along the way.

I posted on my blog about attempting to go to the libertarian party get together in Murfreesboro. The surprise was whom I met.
At this time I enjoyed a blogger moment. The manager is the husband of Bad Ivy, a local blogger I know, and I sat next to him at the luncheon just last Friday. He told me he had not seen the Libertarians or the Young Republicans for many months. We talked a little but I excused myself to dash to the Smyrna city council meeting. A meeting I had skipped to go to the Libertarian get together.
It's nice to run across people in situations like this.

No comments: