Sunday, February 18, 2007

The invitations have been delivered

Monday of last week I made a small stop at the city hall. With my wife's help on mail merge I created 9 individual invitations. They went to the city council, the Mayor, the town attorney, and the town manager.

This is Smyrna, TN, would like to invite you to participate as a guest columnist for our website. The column can be on any subject, and of any length, that you desire. Talk about yourself, the city, your time with the city, or the latest headline news. It's open season on any subject. Write about what grabs your fancy

The idea behind the series is to let a wider audience have a chance to get to know you better.

If you would like to take part in this, just email me the finished column and I will post it unedited on the website in a timely manner.

A response is appreciated

Thank You


Gunner Miller
*******@bellsouth.net
I talked to the town attorney Tuesday and she said that she had gotten hers and the council would get theirs in their Thursday packets before the retreat.

The retreat is over, and I soon hope to be posting their columns in the near future.

I threw this idea by M(Michelle) last week and if it works out nicely it may become a regular series of guest columns. A sort of "This is the people of Smyrna, TN" series of posts. But for now, I simply await the first 9.

No comments: