Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Didn't get one thing done.

I tried to make an appointment to see the town attorney today and did not get called back both times. A bit disappointed. More then a bit. I really want to talk to her about the current codes on school buses, and possible changes they plan.
Found I was attempting to reach the wrong person to ask questions of.

I also figured I would drop by and see the sister city meeting at 6pm tonight. The city just laid down a few shekels to assist them in their trip to Japan. This outlay has made me interested in them.

What happens at a sister city meeting? I wanted to know.

I looked at the schedule and found three meetings tonight.
Sister City Committee: May 1, 2007 - 6:00 PM
Beautification Committee: May 1, 2007 - 6:00 PM
Comprehensive plan public meeting on Tuesday, May 1, at 6:00 pm at the Town Centre. This will be a presentation of the final draft of the plan to the public before the Planning Commission and Town Council votes.
I showed at the town hall and found a note on the door to a very dark and empty looking building. It said to enter the building for the sister city meeting at the door nearest the pharmacy. I found the door, near the mayors reserved parking spot. They were very locked at 6:10pm.

I gave up and just went home. To tired and sore to drive around and scream "Hey Stella" "where are the dang meetings?"



I think the city doesn't like me.

sniff

UPDATE
Found out where the meetings were being held. Looks like I should have knocked on the door for the sister city meeting. Will be there next month.

No comments: