Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another fast food joint.....

I visited the Wendy's today on Sam Riidley and saw that the land next to them had some foundations already poured and it looks like it might be another fast food joint. I asked the guy at the drive thru window what was being put there and he said he heard several different things. One being the 14 screen movie house, which I don't think it will be because it seems really small for something like that. The other thing he heard was it is going to be another Mcd's. We don't really need another one do we? I would really like to see a Dairy Queen put in myself!

On another note I would like to welcome the new headquarters of Wearwell, They have now opened their new offices and warehouse up over by the airport. Welcome to our great city and hope you enjoy your stay here!

No comments: