Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bowling for Brandon Brewer update

I wanted to let everyone know that I enjoyed yesterday at the Old Timers Day event in La Vergne. We all had the chance to meet and greet everyone that came by and I hope that you came by to see us as well. It looks right now that alot of folks are really trying to make plans to be at the Smyrna Bowling Center on Sept. 28TH at midnight for our fundraiser. I myself have been talking with all of my regular customers at the center that come in every weekend and they promised me they would be there. Also i WAS TOLD THAT Mr Brandon Brewer will be attending and he told his mother he is going to stay the whole 6 hours. This will give everyone a chance to come in a meet this brave young man!! Remember that we have bowling balls for everyone that donates, you put your name on the ball and we place it at the bowling center for a month for all to see. I am still receiving alot of things for the silent auction. My friend and helper Yvonne has things being sent to her as well. Watch for her story about Brandon coming this weeks edition of the Rutherford Reader. You still have time to make a donation for our silent auction so contact me at 995-2636. Here is the updated list for the silent Auction and watch for more items to be added as I get them in hand I will post them.


1. Brandon Brewer's 1st bowling ball

2. A nice piece of art work by his grandmother (retail $300.00)

3. Gold trimmed stemware ($50.00)

4. Logan's gift cert. (one entree and drink)

5. Hickory Falls gift cert. ($20.00)

6. O'Charleys gift card ($25.00)

7. Quiznos gift card ($10.00)

8. 2 gift cert for rocking chair cafe ($5.00 each)

9. 2 gift cert from Toot's ($10.00 each)

10. 2 cert for pizza or calzones from Cedars Italian & Greek Restaurant ($6.99 each)

11. Time Share for one week in June to Pigeon Forge Tn.

12. Tokyo Japanese Steak House- lunch for 2 or dinner for 1. ($15.00)

13. Sonic gift card from Sonic on ind blvd. ($25.00) + Melanie donated $10.00 from herself!!! thanks alot girlfriend!!

14. Domino's pizza Lavergne 2 coupons for 2 large 1 topping pizza's

15. One month free Membership to Curve's (2 of these)

16. A C.D. By Lance Allen

17.A Kroger's gift card ($10.00)

18. 2 Gift bags from Hot Spot tanning.1=$100.50 2=$81.33

19. Gift Cert from the Pastachio Patch - a childrens store

20. A bowling party for 6 2 hours of bowling pizza and soda

more to come soon watch site as I post items

UPDATE IN THIS UPDATE: I am going to need a few volunteers to help this night with everything. I have Kathy T., Yvonne M., and Gunner going to be there for sure to help but with all of the youth that will be there I am going to need a few more adults to help out. I would try to like to have 2 shifts of people working one from 11pm till 3am and the other from 3am till 7am. I know Yvonne told me she will work the whole night to make sure this goes well. I will be there also working my shift and making sure everyone and everything is working well. leave a message here or email me if you want to volunteer. bearroller9640@yahoo.com

No comments: