Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey Smyrna, Who Are You?

Hello Smyrna! My name is Amber and a few months back Gunner was nice enough to grant me access to be an author on this blog. I was so excited!! Then I realized that everything I know about what is going on in Smyrna comes from Gunner on this blog. Uh-oh!! What on earth did I have to contribute?!? Well I've thought about it and asked around and I've finally come to the conclusion that I want to know more about the people of Smyrna. I want to know who you are and what you do and why you love this little community. So I am going to start doing semi-regular posts on people around town. If you would like to be featured or would like to nominate someone to be featured then leave a comment with your contact info or send me an e-mail at amberandjohnv@comcast.net. I can't wait to get to know you!!

No comments: