Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Provided the .....what!

I received in the mail today my new voter registration card and was looking over it and noticed something. A sentence that made no sense right above where you sign your name. It read as thus.

"The above is entitled to vote on and after the issuance of this card, provided the"

That's it. Provided the...WHAT! Are we supposed to guess? I could not find my old one, but a call to a relative that still had theirs got me this.

"The above is entitled to vote on and after the issuance of this card, provided the registration has not become void"

Oops! This article said “131,000 registered voters will be getting a new card,” ...I hope they don't have to reprint them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops! Mine has the same typo, as well as my husbands. Oh bother.