Sunday, August 7, 2005

Events :: Smyrna, TN Blogger's Discussion Group

I would like to dialog with local bloggers to guage interest in forming a discussion group. Coldfusion has a Coldfusion user's group and so does Dreamweaver. I know there are some local bloggers in the Smyrna, TN area and I'd like to draw them out and bring them together. Any interest? Purpose would be to learn from each other, network, discuss technology and gain an understanding of how each person is applying available technology to their creative endeavors.

If interested, please let me know. Comment or email to dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ,

2 comments:

Michael Hickerson said...

I'm interested and I promise to not wear too much ornage to the meeting....;-)

Michael Hickerson said...

I don't "cover" any of the high school stuff per se....but i could be pursuaded to do so.