Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I-24 Expo :: Throw Me A Bone

Just curious if anyone knows what is becoming of the I-24 Expo. It was for sale, I think. As I drove past this evening, it appeared to be under some sprucing up. From the inter-state I could see plants and lights but couldn't make out what was going on as I sped past.

Have a clue? Throw me a bone.


Don't forget - I'm trying to form a blogger's/podcaster's group. And if you are interested in becoming a guest blogger, let me know.

Local Hurricane Relief Efforts
Please, don't forget to help raise money to provide Christmas for the children of recent hurricanes. We have a number of evacuees that have taken up temporary residence in Smyrna, TN. If you would like to know more about how you can help, please contact me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com and read about how the Smyrna Martial Arts school is taking steps to provide these children a wonderful Christmas. I understand that the Town Center is also taking up donations.

I am willing to donate my first ad revenue check to the cause.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ,

No comments: