Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blogging From First Baptist Church

It is Wednesday night and tonight is the night that my kids like to go to First Baptist Church to particpate in the youth programs. I'm sitting in the coffee area, I don't know what the official name of the area is but this church has a coffee bar, a book store and wireless internet service.

Super cool for a connected mom, like me...

The closed circuit (I guess) televisions are broadcasting the service that is taking place in the multi-purpose center so I can still get my weekly dose of Christianity while multi-tasking...

I've sat down to tend to other matters online when I discovered a leaflet on the table which contains some programs that I think would be nice to share with you. Seems they have two seminars going on in February aimed at parents.

February 5th
"How to Talk to Your Teen about Sex & Sexuality"
9:00 AM in the Multi-Purpose Center

and

February 12th
"How to Help your Student Build a Healthy Self-Image"
9:00 AM in the Multi-Purpose Center

You can learn more about First Baptist Church in Smyrna, TN at their website: www.fbcsmyrna.org or call (615) 459-3311.

Tags: ;

No comments: