Saturday, January 28, 2006

Smyrna Family On Television

The wonderful realtor, Kathy T. (who I plan to use when I buy my house - so all you other real estate agents...BACK OFF:)), says that Doug, who you may know from Trading Spaces, is coming to Nashville to select three families to feature on a program called "Moving Up".

I would suppose that this would be about selling your house and moving into another. But check with Kathy for more detail. If you are planning on selling your home and buying another, consult with the number one real estate agent serving Rutherford County, Kathy. Okay, that last part was purely my opinion, but it is my blog and I can write whatever I like.

I encourage all you Smyrna residents to look into it. Perhaps you could represent our lovely town on national television.


Tags: , , ,

No comments: