Monday, January 23, 2006

Smyrna Public Library

My friend, the Big O, is pretty excited about the Smyrna Public Libary. He has this to say:
Yes, it was the new Stephen King book, Cell. Yes, it was in before it hit the streets (I stopped by a book store Saturday just to check and be sure I wasn't dreaming). And yes, I was reading it before it came out. I felt almost like some kind of book royalty as I got it. I wanted to run through the library and declare that I had the book before anyone else did and ha, ha, I was going to start reading it that very day. Thankfully, common sense (and the desire to not have cute reference desk lady remember me as that guy) returned and I didn't.
The Smyrna, TN Public Library is located:
400 Enon Springs Road, West
Smyrna, TN 37167
615-459-4884

No comments: