Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Podcast #6

Yeah, don't ask where five went...I miscounted as I was creating the file. I blame it on the insanely hot spinning room at the downtown Y.

Anyway, here's the latest, greatest podcast from Saturday's meeting. Warning: It does contain off-color humor, jokes and the occasional cuss word. I'd definitely say it's in the PG-13 range of material. This month's podcast runs about 50 minutes as I didn't really edit it that much and I included a commerical for a podiobook called Brave Men Run.

Here's who was part of the fun...

Gunner of No Quarters
John of Salem's Lots
Elizabeth of Harelip Frog
Kathy T. of LaVergne
Dewayne of Chip Manor
Dennis, a soon to be video blogger
Michael of Big Orange Michael (also the Technical Director of Podcast and Founding Member of Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group)
Amy of Bad Bad Ivy
M. of both This is Smyrna, TN and Comment Tater and Founder of Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group

Go, download or listen directly, enjoy. Put it on your .mp3 player and listen to it by the pool as you celebrate the first day of summer.

No comments: