Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snakes On A Plane - M's Review

Just back from seeing Snakes on a Plane in Mt. Juliet. I took my two older kids to see it with me. We laughed, I was moved to cry on an occasion or two as well. There was humor and heroics, cheese and meat and plenty of snakes. Samuel L. Jackson does a fine job of being the tough hero guy that we all love.

I also think that they did a great job by incorporating things from the blogosphere. This helped make the otherwise goofy movie into something that was actually believable because the intended audience had a chance to pick it apart beforehand. Bravo on that. And anyone looking for a cue to shout out, I suggest that whenever you see a can of Red Bull or Purell you shout out "Snakes on a Plane!" or something. And for all those who are in Tennessee, shout it out when Samuel L. Jackson says Tennessee!

I had a great time. Go see it.

No comments: