Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group Meeting

Thanks to all who came out today. I appreciate the friendships I have developed over the years. Our get togethers are always something I look forward to.

Now, we discussed today scheduling the next meeting for Saturday, November 3. However, I would like to propose something else this time around. I've noted that many have been asking for weeknight meetings. I think this would be a wonderful idea but would propose it on a Friday. What say you about meeting on Friday, November 2nd at the Smyrna Bowling Alley at 7:30? I know one of my fellow MTBPG Members has some awful hours and may not be able to stay awake that long but it would be fun if we could get together, have a few brewskies and maybe even throw a ball or two down a lane though mine would probably end up in the gutter.

Looking forward to your response.

No comments: