Thursday, March 13, 2008

We are awaiting the delivery

A local blogger named Amber is on the verge of creating a little sub-domain called a child and is due anytime if i count my weeks correctly.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Almost 31 weeks
So I have about 9 weeks left of this pregnancy. I think I will be glad once its all over. Finally getting to meet this karate kicking machine that moves all the time. Matt and I still haven't decided on a name yet. 'Trenton' is high on the list. Everytime I start to like a name he suggests, he comes up with another and decides he changed his mind on the last name. GRR! Now he is liking the name 'Victor' but all I can think of is Days of Our Lives. So that name is way out and not even going to be considered. Not that I hate Days, I just hate relating my child's name to something or someone that has no personal meaning to me.
In mid February thinks were even closer.
Friday, February 22, 2008
36 weeks
Sorry for not updating like I should. Went to the Docs this morning. Everything is good. I gained 1 pound in the last month. I am now my official heaviest at 200lbs. I hope not to go beyond that within the next 3 weeks or so of being pregnant.
No update for a few weeks so I am on edge and hope things are okay.

Call us Amber.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Updating right now. =o)