Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What is a...

I was looking at the Smyrna town government website for the meetings Monday when I noticed something new. I'm just not sure what it is or why.

The town has always been good at putting up minutes for their meetings and you can find them here near the bottom of the page. what is new...at least to me, is something called a "legislative report that lists like a set of minutes the happenings in a more formalized fashion. I'm curious about why this has been added.

Here is a copy of the only one posted as of yet.



I'll ask someone the next time I go to a town council meeting. Maybe they have been putting them up as an informational item until the minutes can be agreed on by the council. I might have missed this item but it is interesting to me at least.

No comments: