Friday, June 5, 2009

Next Thursday

Next Thursday there is going to be a fund raiser in town that you might want to take your kids to.
My name is Kim Manning, I am doing a fundraiser for The Domestic Violence Program in Murfreesboro. My fundraiser will be June 11th (thurs) 12:00pm-7:00pm at Jumper's Playhouse located on Murfreesboro Rd. in Smyrna. Jumper's Playhouse is owned by Sgt. Jeff Lucas of Smyrna PD and he is donating some of his proceeds to domestic violence that day. I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and I will be doing free facials at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 & 6:00. I really want to make a difference and I am donating a portion of my proceeds as well. I also have a list of needed supplies and I have contacted some local business and asked them to donate what they can. I hope you guy's can get involved in anyway that you can. I am going to place an ad in the Rutherford Times to advertise. I strongly encourage you to pass this e-mail to any woman that would participate in a free facial, they can bring their kids and all is for a great cause. I am also hoping to have a local beauty salon donate a free hair cut & color to raffle off.
Thank you for your time and I hope you can help.
Good luck.

No comments: