Monday, March 15, 2010

Art at the airport


There is going to be a display of local artists at the Smyrna airport and if you feel up to it you're invited to submit some for presentation. I'm presently seeking more details on dates, times, and contact information, but this is a continuing effort by a local art activist to keep pushing for a better Smyrna.

Update:
I heard back from Christina Cudworth and she said this.
I am looking at April 10th for final considerations to begin with. I am really needing portfolio's, pictures, websites to consider stat. Spread the word! I appreciate it! All my info is ok to give.
Her email address is chris_cudworth@yahoo.com . Drop her a line and have fun.

Update 2:
A bit more information
Art displayed and for sale. I need to reveiw artists to make sure it is ready and professional for sale. Reviewing portfolio's gives me a starting pool of artists to pull from for this gallery. All art displayed is to be up for sale and rotated monthly. The sooner I get artists the sooner in April I can get some art in there.

1 comment:

Amber V said...

How awesome is that?? I would love to submit some photos. Is there an e-mail list I could be added to or should I just keep checking back here? Thanks!!