Tuesday, May 4, 2010

who to call

If your house and property has been damaged you might need help. I would hope you had homeowners insurance or other private insurance, but if not the government has announced the following.
Many town of Smyrna departments are receiving calls for assistance due to flooding and other related issues, Town Manager Mark O'Neal said.

Residents are asked to call the Rutherford County Emergency Management Agency at 615-890-5519 or 615-890-2957.
What is worse that in this time of what can easily be called a disaster for many, there was at least one reported already who took advantage of the situation.
Steverson spent the evening at his mother's house and went back to collect items from his home early Monday afternoon. When he walked in, he immediately knew something was wrong.

"Somebody broke in through the bathroom window. And they were carrying a candle because they spilled wax on the floor. It just makes me mad to have to go through this," he said, motioning to the flooded area, "then have to go through (being burglarized)."
My first comment was 'someone needs an a$$ kicking" but realized that sounded so harsh...but WTH I say.

No comments: