Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The musical days of Summer

jUNK.38 is todays talent listed as "Hip Hop / Experimental / Punk Ethos". His music has mature themes, so listen with that in mind. His bio shows a desire to not just perform, but have a message in his tunes. Enjoy.
jUNk.38 was born out of a need for change...In a lyrical sense, to bring back the days when a person with a microphone in hand actually had something to say...In a musykal sense to experiment and manipulate audio waves that cause emotion and guide the listener on a journey...Whether that journey takes them to a dark place, a warm summer day, the inner working of my mind, or perhaps a new emotional experience the listener has yet to come across...I started producing my own beats out of necessity as I had no producer that could capture what I wanted to present...Until this incarnation of my musykal spirit I had previously played guitar in, and lent vocals to, a few punk bands, an industrial band and filled as lead guitarist for a folk band...So when I was told by a the producer/programmer of the industrial band, that "You [I] rap better than you [I] sing" thus was born the subliminal shadow of society known as jUNk.38...Check it out and as ever...KEEP IT STRAIGHT...Peasche






No comments: