Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This Could Be A Game

Like where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Well, in response to Mark, I have to tell you what I've been up to. First of all, I currently live in 1023 sq. ft. That is five people living in 1023 sq. ft. There should be a law against that. Not to mention my cats...

Any who, I closed on a house. One that provides me and the four others living with me with the room that we need. Soooo... on top of karate, a full time job I've been trying to get things in order for my big move, which really hasn't happened yet. I've made several trips over to the new house, toting boxes in my economy car, up and down the stairs but the bulk of this will occur on Friday and it may be a few days before I have internet service back up.

On Monday, I had to take time out and go get a physical. As it turns out, I had something abnormal with my EKG. This came as no surprise to me. I scheduled the appointment after noticing a flutter and pause in my chest from time to time. I know there is something wrong. I am supposing that I have an irregular heartbeat. I think my anemic condition may play a part. Any ways, I have an echo cardiogram(?) scheduled for the end of January and the doc says I can continue to work out so I feel a little better for that.

Now, all this being said, I've been really, REALLY tired. I'm sure a lot of this is from work, karate and the move but I think a little bit of it may be my condition...

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for thinking of me.

No comments: