Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Restaurants are coming

A few posts back, we wondered just what kind of new business establishment was under construction on Sam Ridley between Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A.

Rumors and speculation had it as a McDonald's or a Verizon store.

It's better......

Steak and Shake!

Woo-hoo....I've been wanting a Steak and Shake in Smyrna for years. Of course, this means I will now have to move into the Y to burn off the calories from a good shake from Steak and Shake..but I think it will be worth it. Plus, it will save a ton of money on the mortgage expenses. Only downside I can see is the Y only has some satellite TV system that doesn't get all the channels I watch.....

Also, under construction on Sam Ridley, near Lowes and the Razz is a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Now, if only they'd get cracking on that movie theater, I'd be happy.

No comments: