Monday, May 25, 2009

In the market...

As many of you know the housing market has taken a beating but with prices low and many homes on the market, Right now is the best time to buy your new home. As a first time home buyer I have enjoyed the many benefits of owning my very first home. Working out in the yard, planting flowers and even a little entertaining from time to time. If you are thinking about buying your very first home or haven't owned a home in 3 or more years than you have an first time home buyers credit coming to you of $8,000 and it will only be available for another few months. If your looking for a realtor with professional attitude and a caring heart then look no further for I have found you one. She is based in La Vergne Tn and works locally with those that are selling or buying a home. She worked so very hard for me to find me the home of my dreams! Don't be afraid to email her or call her. When calling her tell her I sent you. Good luck and happy house hunting!

3 comments:

David The Good said...

You certainly did find a cool house.

Anonymous said...

And your landscaping looks fabulous. Just had to say that.

mark said...

Thank you very much. I had wanted to put the landscaping there since I moved in. I just wish the rain would stop so the grass would stop growing so much. I am going to be doing alot more to the yard and the back yard as I can afford them.