Sunday, April 4, 2010

Final county candidates

The deadline has past and the final candidates have been listed on the election commission website.
3
WILL JORDAN
JAKE ROBINSON

9
STEVE SANDLIN

10
TONY CAMPBELL
ANTHONY JOHNSON
BRAD TURNER

11
RHONDA P. ALLEN
CHRIS DEAL
TERRY L. WARD

12
RICK HALL
ROBERT NEW
ROBERT STEVENS
I will admit I was surprised at the last minute petitions of Tony Campbell for 10, Terry Ward for 11 and Robert New for 12th district. They waited until the last three days to get their petitions, and file to run.

Also we have in our town the position of court clerk to vote on.
TERRY D. DAVENPORT
LISA K R WAGNER
That's not all. We have school board and road board...but. I will admit a lack of knowledge on who the road board and school board candidates are as I cannot find a map of the districts. I do not even know who represents my area. The election commission website is a bit bare in a few important areas in my view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winners imo will be

3: Jordan
9: Sandlin
10: Turner
11: Allen
12: Stevens

I believe Allen, Stevens, and Turner are all challengers. All 3 are quality candidates from what i know of them..........

KIM said...

Glad that Mr/Mrs Anonymous can predict whom will win when they do not even have the guts give their own name. Sandlin will definately be a winner you go that one right.