Tuesday, July 6, 2010

County forum II

While videos of the 2010 Candidate Forums are online they had not posted videos for district 9 and 11. On Facebook Rhonda Allen posted the following.
All candidates running for the County Commission were invited by the League of Women Voters to a televised forum on Tuesday. I was prepped and ready to go. My opposition did not attend the event, so unfortunately District 11 was not represented. A "majority" of the candidates had to attend, or else you could not participate. Very disappointing for Smyrna voters.
Now in District 9 Steve Sandlin is running unopposed, but in district 11 we have the following running.
RHONDA P. ALLEN
CHRIS DEAL
TERRY L. WARD
Since Mike Sparks is stepping down as he is running for the position currently held by state Rep. Kent Coleman I really would have liked to hear the candidates speak. More so as I live in this district.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gunner,

Thanks for the post. I'm eager to connect with voters in District 11. If anyone wants more info about me or my campaign, they should visit my FaceBook page, my website "ElectRhondaAllen.com" or give me a call at 615.207.6826.

My campaign is offering transportation during early voting to anyone who needs it. They should call the number listed above. My best...Rhonda Allen

Unknown said...

PS. The offer for transportation is primarily for voters in District 11. If voters in other districts need transportation, I will connect them with a resource in their area.