Thursday, June 22, 2006

Next Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Meeting

I've left comment on the Mothership BBQ blog inquiring as to whether Dr. Funkenswine has wireless and if he'd be open to the idea of having us blogger's there on July 22nd for the next Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group meeting.

We had discussed this at the close of our last meeting and I know that D. of Chip Manor and Kathy T. of the LaVergne Blog planned to go there (I don't believe this to be D's first time) and give it further consideration but suffice it to say that I got bored and figured I'd inquiry myself, of course, from the luxury of my own apartment, but none the less...

Usually we meet at the Espresso Joe's in Smyrna, TN, which is quite lovely, but it may be time to venture out. It'll be fun. Don't you think?

But before I end this post, don't forget to download the podcast from the last Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Meeting.

No comments: