Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Promise me I'll live another 15 years, that would make me 30 "


OK people I have an update on Brandon Brewer and this update is one that is going to make your heart heavy. I have heard from his mother today and she informs me that Brandon is in the first stages of liver failure. The doctors told her that he has about One year to live if he doesn't get the transplants that he needs. They are making plans now to head to Pittsburgh this weekend to see the doctors and try to figure out what to do next.

As a 15 yr old young man I couldn't deal with this like he is dealing with this.I was told by his mother that Christmas is his favorite time of year and mine as WELL! They are going to be putting up the Christmas tree this afternoon and they are going to leave it up until he is feeling better. As most of you know I had a fundraiser this past month at the Smyrna bowling center and we ended up raising about $3837.00. Which will help with medical bills. The family has to pay out so much per month that they don't get to do anything for the family. I have decided that maybe we should do another fundraiser but this time make it a Christmas party/fundraiser. I know of a great band called Soul Incision and they are a group of doctors and such at Vanderbilt Hospital and by night they play music and when I heard this band I fell in love with them. I am going to see if they play for the event I will be planning. I would like to see if anyone out there would be able to help me plan a special night with music and food and gifts or donations? I would also need someone to donated a place to hold this event. Either a church or nightclub or a multi- purpose room would be great. I would like to have as many people in the area involved with this to make this such a special night for Brandon because people, this might be his last Christmas. Anyone that is willing to help out please email me at bearroller9640@yahoo.com. Check out his site here for all the updates He did the other day tell his mom and I quote "Promise me I'll live another 15 years, that would make me 30 " This tears up my heart something bad. I pray that he gets the much needed transplants and soon. want to donate alittle something then you can. Want to help me with doing another event please call me at 995-2636 and lets make this a great night for Brandon!!

The family of Brandon Brewer has a trust fund set up to help the family defer the enormous cost of medical bills. Send money to:
First Tennessee Bank
c/o Christopher Brandon Brewer
770 Nissan Drive
Smyrna, TN 37167

No comments: