Sunday, May 4, 2008

87 Year Old Grandfather Missing In St. Louis Area - Do You Know Ervin Tucker?

My grandfather is Ervin Tucker. He is approximately 87 years old and may have been put in a nursing home in the St. Louis, MO area within the last week. He has a broken hip. My mother in Florida is searching for him.

My step grandmother has allegedly been beating him. She will not provide any information to my mother on the whereabouts of my grandfather. He may have been put in a Veterans facility. We do not know his social security number. My mother has reported this to Eldercare.

Please, each of you have contacts who have contacts, please take this information and spread the message for me. If you have information on an Ervin Tucker who is approximately 87 years old in the St. Louis region, please email me at dailydiablogger AT gmail DOT com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about this! You may also want to post on craigslist.org for the Saint Louis Area as well as any Saint Louis LiveJournal communities. I hope everything works out for your family and that your grandfather is found safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Those are good ideas.

Anonymous said...

I have posted to Craigslist. Thank you.