Tuesday, May 13, 2008

They took my brother away



Monday I took my brother to the Army recruiting station in Murfreesboro. The plan was for him to spend the night in Nashville courtesy of the army, and then travel with others to Fort Bragg North Carolina for basic training and then advanced training.

Saturday all of my siblings got together at legends to eat, laugh, and say goodbye to him for the next 5-6 months.


From left to right
Danielle, Army boy Jim, Gunner, David and Annie.

Our Sunday combination going away/birthday/mothers day party of course always has someone being dropped on their head...this time it was Annie.


Monday we dropped my brother off and I said my final goodbyes to him.


left to right.
Elizabeth, Jim, Mitchel, Jeanne(A.K.A. Mom)

This came on our family suddenly as my brother decided to go for it just a few weeks ago. I already miss him...

No comments: