Monday, April 13, 2009

An influx of illegals in Smyrna

No I am NOT being insensitive towards our neighbors. Instead I am referring to an on going theme in these postings, chickens. Last week my wife and daughter came home with six new chicks that they bought at Tractor Supply here in Smyrna. It is their annual "Chick Days" in which you can buy chicks and ducklings and all the needed supplies to set up an egg factory in your own backyard. I asked the salesman if he knew if it was legal to raise chickens in Smyrna. He said he did not know, but, that it was legal in the state of Tennessee and he knew of several people in Smyrna that did raise chickens. He also told me that they have been selling quite a few chicks since the sale started. I for one fully support the selling of chicks to the citizens of Smyrna and I wish all those illegals the best in their new homes. Stay productive and out of the stew pot.

1 comment:

David The Good said...

Hear hear!

May the movement grow!