Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes!

Today , according to our logs, our website was visited by someone from Montgomery Alabama. They came to our site with the Google search "is Smyrna tn a good place to live?"

Yes. Yes we are.

They spent 26 minutes looking at the site, the fund raisers, the town committees, the chickens, the fun that a strong community has to offer. The music from a local tavern to the zombies crawling around the town. We have a lot to offer you.

Yes!. Smyrna is a good place to live.

1 comment:

David The Good said...

That's really cool.

I went for a walk today with my family. The kids played in the park, then we walked the downtown and stopped in at Swafford Sporting Goods to say "hi."

And I thought, "You know, this really is a nice place to call home."

Maybe I need to ask the Smyrna AM if I can get a column in the "Local Voices" section. I'm not a Smyrnian by birth - but I do love this town.