Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Zombies are coming....soon

Dead Start is a Zombie movie that will be filming in Smyrna.
Aspiring actors and/or armies of the undead are invited to report to Smyrna later this month, where the director of a new monster movie is holding an open casting call for zombie extras.

Would-be zombies will attend a Zombie Class at 119 Front St. in Smyrna from 7-8 a.m. on April 26. There, the extras will learn the ways of the undead: shuffling around, groaning, fighting, devouring the brains of the living, and so forth.
One of the film crew did a walk through and discussed what they would be doing that day. The film does suffer from the wind we have been enjoying.

2 comments:

Tropic Heat Studios said...

Hi and thank you! A bit more news on the above - would-be zombies are meeting in front of the address stated, then will be re-locating to the class area for a quick zombie training. Everyone please try to arrive by 7am if you would like to be in the movie. Also - I have been a feature film consultant to George which has grown into best-friend -- and in recognition of his Zombie Day in Smyrna, I am hosting a wrap party for everyone - open to the public! - at Byrd Dog's Pizza - from 4-8PM. Everyone will be paying for their own food and drinks- we want to thank J.D. Byrd for his support of the film and feeding the cast/crew as he has....he's wonderful! Come dressed as the un-dead, or the hunted nearly-dead :-) and have some fun with us -- lots of surprises planned from me for my buddy George --- and yes, he's "afraid" :-) Thanks! Gigi
PS - insight interview with George can be seen on my broadcast channel at www.Mogulus.com/TropicHeat in the free On-Demand section -- you can get to know his background and story.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I never heard anything about this until it was over. I am an actor and a writer of horror. Could have helped a lot. I had my own TV show here as my character, Dr.Nitemare. Was damn good. You wouldn't have even had to make me attend a zombie school.