Monday, January 26, 2009




Hello Smyrna. I have to laugh at myself after this post where I said posting would be lite for the near future. Last week was a busy week with a lot of comment activity.

Well let us see what the government has online for the week.
Special town workshop January 25, 2008 - 5 PM
Historic Zoning Commission: January 26, 2008 - 5:00 PM
Next Town Council Workshop is: January 29, 2008 -6:00PM
Local events are limited.
January 27, 2009
Oaklands Historic House Museum is "Cooking Up History" by offering an individual cooking demonstration and tasting where attendees will receive first-hand instruction by Murfreesboro's favorite chefs. Tonight's program will feature the chef from Five Senses. The cost for the night is $25 per person with the proceeds to be used for educational programs at Oaklands. Reservations are required. Contact: Oaklands Historic House Museum, (615)893-0022

TSSAA State Bowling Tournament
January 29, 2009 - January 31, 2009
Held at the Smyrna Bowling Center, 95 Weakley Lane, Smyrna. High school bowling teams competing for state championships. Contact: Roy Baudoin, (615) 355-0501
Well that's it for this week in things to do.

3 comments:

David The Good said...

I know! In a single week, Mark and I have managed to post a zillion words and create a militia - just via this blog!

Nothing like vandalism and gunshots to kick the posting up a little.

...wait a sec... you didn't PLAN this, did you?

Heh.

Gunner said...

Who.. Little me?

David The Good said...

LITTLE?

You could crush me with one fist!

I bow to thy power, great one!