Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Retail coming to downtown Smyrna area.

As I enjoy my day/night off I look through ads online and found this one website. It looks to me that there is some new retail coming to the area.

I started this blog to spread the word about what's coming next...The Market - a much needed retail shopping experience for downtown Smyrna. I'm in the research and development stage, but I expect this project to come together quickly. The end unit at the corner of Lowry & Tank Street will be home to The Market. This will be a vendor market for unique homemade and home-based retail businesses. It's like a flea market, only much more selective. Depending on the feedback I receive from the vendors, we may be open every weekend or just 1-2 times per month. The details are still a work in progress. A booth will be approximately 10'x10' in size. A few booths are smaller and a couple are larger. I'm in the process of recruiting vendors now. If you know of anyone who you think might be a good fit for The Market, please send them my information. Keep watching downtown Smyrna and this blog for announcements on when we'll be open.

Contact: Rhonda Allen @ 615-207-6826 or rhondapallen@hotmail.com

4 comments:

David The Good said...

Cool!

mark said...

Yea David she is looking for vendors and maybe you could sell your art there. call her to see about dates!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy Dance!!

Unknown said...

There's a chick from Smyrna that makes and sells awesome soap at the Franklin Farmer's Market Alchemy of Sol, but I don't know how to contact her. I wouldn't cry if I didn't have to drive to Franklin to get it.