Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Google map of Smyrna Liquor Applications


View Package Liquor Applications - Smyrna in a larger map

This is a map of the applications for stores to sell package liquor in Smyrna. I'll update it monthly as the agendas go up and color code it as to voted for or against. As of right now only one has been voted against...but two I have added will be coming up for their vote before the board tonight.

I'm surprised that none have been added to the South Lowry stretch of road towards Murfreesboro.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT..I had to stop and spend my money in Lavernge for a bottle of wine today!

Rhett

David The Good said...

I wish they'd just sell wine in the darn grocery store here. What is wrong with this state?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you David...if you can get beer there you should be able to get wine!