Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lotus Blossom Photography contest

Amber is a frequent commenter here at This is Smyrna and I noticed that her blog for Lotus Blossom Photography has a contest going on called "Money Saving Monday contest!!!" .
I’m very excited to announce our first Money Saving Monday contest!! Simply leave your best money-saving tip for weddings in the comments section between now and Sunday September 27th. Next Monday I will post all the tips and we will have a vote to determine the winner. What fabulous prize will you win?? You’re choice of a Starbucks gift card or an iTunes gift card! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
I'm a guy so I'll admit that I'm at a loss for a good suggestion, but what say you all? You might just win a nice prize if you brainstorm the best answer.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you Gunner!!

David The Good said...

Elope!

Gunner said...

I would say that many resorts offer packages where they do it all for you. Likely cheaper then you could do it for yourself. Like a package tour, but for your wedding.