Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group Meeting - January 27th

I'm making my way back from moving he**... Michael, this post is for you!

I'd like to start with setting the date for the next Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group Meeting. I'm proposing January 27th at 2:00 PM at Espresso Joe's in Smyrna, TN. Please feel free to propose another venue if you have one in mind. I do enjoy the free wi-fi.

As some of you may know, not only have I been moving, I've learned that I may have a potential heart problem. At a recent doctor's exam I had an abnormal EKG... I will get an echo cardiogram done January 22nd. I know that I have something wrong as my heart tries to do somersaults sometimes at night and on occasion it is like I forget to breathe. I may learn that I have asthma, for all I know.

I've been listening to a Buddhist meditation CD and I think it really helps. There is not enough time for meditation. Anyway, send some happy thoughts my way, please.

Ciao!

No comments: