Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Middle Tennessee Bloggers and Podcasts Meeting is this Saturday

I ran into Gunner last night at the Y and seeing him reminded me that this Saturday is the first meeting of the Middle Tennessee Bloggers and Podcasters group for 2007.

It's been a few weeks since Michelle posted the details, so I figured I'd throw them up there again for everyone.

The meeting starts at 2 p.m. at Espresso Joe's in Smyrna, TN.

It's very informal and just a time to get together with fellow bloggers for some conversation and to maybe put a face with the blog as it were.

I've noticed in the comments section, that we've had some new people joining the disucssion here. I want to take a moment and issue a special invitation to y'all to come Saturday. And an even bigger invitation to those of you who read the blog but don't comment.

Here's the details on how to find Espresso Joe's:
Espresso Joe's Coffee Co
901 Rock Springs Rd
Smyrna, TN
(615) 220-2870

No comments: