Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In The Search of Smyrna, TN

I think I'll start a new subject category called "In the Search of Smyrna, TN". It will be all about searches regarding the town of Smyrna, TN that drove traffic to this site.

Today's "In The Search of Smyrna, TN":

Where to build a drive-in Theater in Smyrna, TN.

Okay. Now how many of you really enjoy going to a drive in? Really and truly, I very much enjoyed Movies in the Park. Which, by the way, the next Movies in the Park in this Friday. Make plans to be there. Bring your dinner or don't, there'll be food vendors there.

I know there are plans underway to build a theater in Smyrna, TN. Not exactly sure where, perhaps one of our darling readers can contribute that information. I really was thinking to myself the other day, however, that I really miss those low budget movie theaters from other towns that I lived in. You know the ones where you can see a movie for a buck or two?

So, now that you know someone is curious on this subject, what do you think about it?

No comments: