Sunday, July 30, 2006

Vonage: So Far, So Good

The switchover from Bell South to Vonage has gone remarkably smooth and without any noticeable differences. The only complaint that I have is in regards to having signed up for a 314 area code number. I signed up for this number so that my family in St. Louis could call me and it wouldn't cost them a cent. It was only $4.99 per month extra.

Yesterday I was checking my account and noticed that they had deducted an additonal $16. WTF... Turns out that there is an activation fee on that and while I did get an email notification it was sent out the same day of the deduction. This, in my opinion, is not cool. Otherwise, things are really great.

Thinking of switching to Vonage? Allow me to add you as a referral. You can earn free months with referrals. Email me by clicking on the email link above.

No comments: