Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One Red Paper Clip Traded For House

Wow, this fellow traded one red paper clip for a house. The idea was based on a game called Bigger and Better where you trade up. Some people are saying he is a slacker. I say he is brilliant. BL Ochman calls him a Home Owner.

It was only a few weeks ago that I began my home search. I find myself in much the same position and I thought, it would be a smashing idea to offer my blogging services to a home builder, who shall remain nameless due to the fact that I still consider the offer to be on the table, in return for a price break. I love the home designs and the concept of the neighborhood that this builder has planned and feel that I could be a great advocate for the community and for the company in general. So far, no bites.

Call me a slacker. I say I'm simply creating my own opportunity. Guess I should have gone for the brass ring and simply traded a red paper clip.

Ahem, the offer is still open. You know who you are.

Edit: The delightful Kathy T. of La Vergne, TN Blog has offered me beanies to trade up.

Edit Again: If I bought the house with the carpet that looks like wood would someone trade me for a large new house? Hey Kathy, I wonder if anyone would trade me for all those roaches at the other house.

No comments: