Sunday, July 2, 2006

Smyrna, TN Movies in the Park

A few weeks ago I posted on Smyrna's Movies in the Park. I had a really great time at the Smyrna Rotary Soccer Park watching Madagascar. This month's movie will be on Friday, July 14th at the Smyrna Rotary Soccer Park. What's showing?

SHREK

At the last viewing, they mentioned they were going to take suggestions on what to show next. I never found exactly where those suggestions were supposed to be submitted. I don't think I would have voted for Shrek. While on the subject, what would you like them to show? I don't think doing another movies in the park in August or in September is a bad idea. I think the weather would be suitable either months.

Anyway, you can get food onsite. You can bring your own chairs and blankets and your own food. The cost is only $1 per person. The screen is an inflatable and it serves the purpose just fine.

Gates open at 6:30 PM and the movie begins at 8:00 PM

No comments: